Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jump on or get off, you choose.

Let me tell you the purpose of this blog. I started it to vent, to be honest about my feelings and about life and to gain support. If you are here to help me in my quest I welcome you. If you here to "check up" on me "spy" on me and then "report" LEAVE! You are not welcome. I have enough drama and shit I don't need it, or you! Thank you kindly, have a great day all.

Oh, by the way, I am now legally a single mother. My divorce is final! Happy day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, lady! Went pretty fast...

    People are assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont let the stupid "spys" get to you! they are just jealous of you! we really need to catch up, i miss hanging out with you almost everyday :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome! Love the blog! Let's hear some ventage! :) That's pretty much my blog as well.... a poopy boy is worth venting about in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm glad I finally checked your blog. And I'm so glad you are doing THIS. I think its extremly theraputic to get online and vent knowing that you have a kick ass group of friends that are here to listen. I feel bad I haven't been calling or checking up but know I think of you. I'm so excited for you to do this. And now I'll be able to communicate with you even if I can't call you all the time....

    If you didn't understand I'm jumping on the wagon with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kari you are an amazing person. I have always thought you were the greatest (since the first grade). If you need anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kari I'm so glad you can finally move on and that you are happy! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I would love to watch your kids if you ever need me to, and Cannon would love that too!

    ReplyDelete